Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Chase testimonials and the success will follow.

If you are like me, you love to get compliments, right? Well I got a couple yesterday. I've started my own business recently and the purpose of this blog is to keep a journal of what (if any) aspects make my business successful. That is where copliments come in: It kinda shows you what you are doing right.

FACT! Testimonials are THE best form of marketing message you can use. 95% of us are followers and the other 5% are innovators. People are eight times more likely to use a product/service if they know someone else that had to make the same decision, were eventually satisfied.

For that reason, I use a REAL testimonial in all my ads. Since I've been using it my responses on all my ads have increased dramatically. But to place a different testimonial in my ads every week, I had to start chasing testimonials.

And what did you thank happened? I started treating every client like a person that may supply me with my next testimonial. Service quality improved and I have a whole lot more happy clients. And happy clients tend to tell other people about your product/ service. And it all snowballs on you.

I cannot wipe this huge grin from my face!

Provide value to every person you meet. Study Success. And ask questions.

Happy Testimonial hunting.
Image courtesy of Getty Images

No comments: