Friday, May 11, 2007

What it is all about...

Welcome to Studying Success.

“If you surround yourself with success stories, some of that success might just rub off on you!”

I do believe this is true: If you keep reading about success, you will be able to learn to identify opportunities that could lead to success. Why? Because learning what the ONE event was that changed successful people’s lives/ careers, the CATALYST event, will help you concentrate to find your own. In the blog I will share my research with the world, so that we all could go for more, more often. Read profiles of people I find to be successful and inspiring.

The blog idea was a natural progression from my other blog, Lifestyles of the Rich.

How do you become Rich? How did people become rich? Does wealth necessarily equate to success? Could you be successful and not be wealthy? How does personal growth equate into business success? These are just some of the questions I am going to try to answer.

No comments: